Minna January 2018
- A sort of Tinder for philanthropy that allows sufferers of mental illness to communicate with others who have shared experiences. Use machine learning to monitor for abusive messages.
Connect 4 January 2017
- A Connect 4 solver that uses OpenCV with the Hough transform technique to detect game state. Implement a rudimentary algorithm to detect game state changes between frames to kick off an machine learning update. Use Q-learning to find the optimal move for the AI player.
Salud January 2016
- An application aimed at helping those in need of health care navigate the initial process of finding providers with ease, while also avoiding wait times and wait lists. The vision of the project was to make appointments as simple as possible to reserve for both patients and physicians. Used a ton of technologies along the way: Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Amazon AWS, Tropo, Google Calendar API, and Geocoder.
Closr March 2015
- While studying abroad in Japan, I made a simple Rails app to keep in contact with my girlfriend at the time. I used the Respoke API for video and text chatting as well as Twilio for daily scheduled text messaging.
Jama February 2014 to September 2014
- An initiative by the NAU ACM student chapter to gamify the software jam process into a fun and rewarding RPG experience.
NAU ACM Website November 2013 to May 2014
- In charge of maintaining the local NAU ACM chapter's website, written in PHP.
NAU Startup Weekend Fall 2013 November 2013 to May 2014
- Won $5,000 at NAU Startup Weekend Fall 2013 with product Save My Schedule along with a group of students.
Pexal January 2013
NULLstorm August 2012 to December 2012
- An Android game released by Northern Arizona University's Association for Computing Machinery NULLdev group on Google Play.